Thursday, March 19, 2015

Febuary 23, 2015



well i have some pretty cool stuff to tell you guys!!
so on monday i was writing in my journal to finish of the day because i had some extra time to do it and so as i was wrtiting about what i thought about extending my mission or not i felt a really strong spiritual impression that i should read my patriachal blessing. so i whipped out my blessing and started reading it! as i was reading it, it says how i need to humbly accept the word of God in my life and if i do so i will always be blessed with what in need. as a read that  part, very strongly came to my mind that fact that the First Presidency, or the Lord, had called me to be a missionary and to finish on the 8th of september 2015 and that is the word of God. after reading that part i recieved and even bigger spiritual confirmation that, like dad said to me, the Lord has and eternal purpose for my life and by trying to pùt my desires, as bad or good as they might be, I am going to be changing the outcome of things that can happen in my life and what the Lord wants me to do. So after writing in my Journal and following the Spirit i know know that i have 6 months and 2 weeeks to serve the Lord with everything i have and then when i get home i can find out what the Lord wants me to do for my life after the mission! i know that by recieving that confirmation im going to be doing what the Lord wants and i will be able to "further my eternal progress", just like a very wise man told me! so get ready! i will be seein you fools in 6 months wether you want to or not!!!

also i have no idea what it is that i want to do after my mission as far as working goes. and it turns out that my comp is also knows a ton about the army and stuff. so we have be talking aobu the army the navy airforce and a bunch of other manly stuff and it has all started being really interesting for me. haha i remember that i went on an army phase also when i was like 16 years old. and so we were talking and i think i might consider joining the National Gaurd as an officer after my mission and have that as my like part time job or something! haha im not sure and not even close to deciding but i dont feel like its just some wierd coincidence that after i just lost all idea of what i want to do with my life the Lord has put me with 2 companions that have really good, solid plans for when they get back. haha so Gods plan is perfect and im really excited for what is goin to happen in my life!!

so matias didnt get baptized becuase he was drinking tea but this sunday he is going to get baptized! haha and his dad who isnt a member is going to come the the service also!! ahha we really need to find some more people to teach and the contacts in the street are all dont have the fondest feeling toward us! haha our sector is 2-3 miles long and in the top part of the sector there are more that 10 evangist chruches within a quater mile radius so its really fun to talk to poeple!

also i just thought that i should send you guys a lovely glammer shot of me at my finest moment this last week. yes that is a tie with jumping sheep on it. i traded with a less active guy in our branch. i call it my "Sheperd Tie"

hey mom i just wanted to tell you that i love you so much and that im really excited to see you in a few months on skype!!! im glad to call you my mom and i know that i will be with you forever!!!! im sure of it!! im so happy that im a part of your life and i want to thank you for your love and patience!!! i love you!!https://mail.google.com/mail/e/gtalk/328

LOVE YOU!!!
elder ethington

No comments:

Post a Comment