Monday, December 1, 2014

November 10th






November 10th
so im going to have to make this a little bit shorter of an email.! sorry
requests for xmas 2 head bands for my excersises..... look at attached picture if you want  a further explination.

haha and chocolate covered oreos would be great!

i will be here till xmas probably becuase my comp was in this zone for a month and half and then we have 6 months together so he will (most likely but not for sure) leave and then ill be here for one change more.

and i talked to pres and he helped me a ton! haha i feel a lot better and i rreally feel alot better about everything. he just helped me figure out that the things im doing now are starting to touch a little bit more profoundly.. like my being of who i am... my soul. is changing. its a really crazy feeling and one of the coolest thing ive ever heard in my life was when he said "ahora es el momento a orar y ayunar y preguntar al Señor, ¿Para qué me quieres?" one of the coolest thing and i feel a lot better now! haha


monday. 
well i bought new shoes and my feet currently dont have anymore dirt on them haha... and i also bought protien powder and ankle weights but they broke already haha that sucks!! adn we taught a newe investigator but he isnt to intersted but we are going to keep on passing by his house.

Tuesday.
we went and pulled weed for an investigator who really wants to change but is really catholic! haha and then we had interchanges and i was with and elder Gillies from lyman wyoming. haha he is a goofy guy adn started his mission also in Los Vilos! haha so that means he is a great person!! adn we taught a guy whos mom dies just like 3 days ago and its was asuper cool lesson!

wednesday!

my scripture covers came!!!!!!

thursday
we have started wooking more with member so we visited a few members adn we are going to see some results i know it!

friday
we had leader counselship meeting adn i had a l huge prayer answered. everyone is so proud of being a missionary and their mission.... ive set the goal that i dont was this to be MY mission i want it to be HIS mission. so thats basically my goal right now. haha so here we go.

sunday.
hmo agusto came to church and is going to get baptized saturday! he just has to pass his interview adn listo! then one of the oldest members of the stake and the ward who is on the stake high counsel went on slpits with us and we got like 5 incomplete famlies as references and we taught 6 lessons all to gether with what my comp and the stake guy did and my comp and me did! ha ha it was super cool!!

love you guys and i hope to see you all soon! in december!!!

elder ethington


No comments:

Post a Comment