Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 19

March 19
haha i cant beleive that jace is back already that is insane! hahah and DJ is a good guy, he just cries hahaha. and thats crazy there are going to be a ton missionaries in the ward! tell travis`s parents thank you for the christmas letter for me!
haha well there were some changes this week alright! haha so my companion left. haha and according to his "prophesying" i was made trainer and district leader. hahah i have absolutley no time to do anything after the day! haha its been super crazy and my new companion is Elder Dalton. and he is from Phoenix arizona! haha and is learning spanish so we are just two gringos walking and talking to the people of Chile! I feel very blessed to that the Lord trusts me to lead our district. everysingle one of the missionaries in our district has been out longer than me and others much longer than me. but everything is for a reason! Its crazy how fast stuff can change!
well we had 3 people come to church this week. and we are going to have a baptism next week with a little girl whos mom was less active. the wife and the son of the family that came two weeks ago came to church and we jsut need to freaking find them when we can teach them!
Thats basically it for this week and im going to finally make my birthday cake today! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!
love you mom and you letter should be getting there soon!. read alma 7 this week!
love you  tons! and i love reading you emails!
Elder Ethington






Tu hijo.

No comments:

Post a Comment